So Dennis graduated from Trinity High School in 95' and his beloved Trinity Tojans just won state! They won division 5A against Commerce Judson. Score was 13 to 10! I graduated from Garland High School and I can't remember the last time we were at state. We were the Owls. Gosh doesen't that sound so scary...an Owl? Lol

Okay now the cookie madness!
So I'm ready to make cookies. I look like Mrs. Fields ready to go in the kitchen. So I have this cookie press thingy my mom got me probably about 5 years ago that has been sitting in my cabinet never opened so I thought hmmm...lets break it out. Wow after about 30 minutes of trying to fiqure it out, I'm actually happy how my cookies turned out! See....


It was fun! I made some spritz ones and some cut out shapes with icing. Tatum enjoyed them! I attempted a gingerbread man (a big one)...but his leg fell off so decided not to embarass myself with that picture. Poor little guy. He looked so deformed.


4 comments:
Hey, Heather! Your blog is cute! What year did you graduate from GHS? Me, too... 1999. Gig 'em owls!!!
Thanks girlie. I love yours too. Funny...you'll have to change your header soon. I can't believe you went to GHS as well! I graduated in 93'! Seems like ages! That's so funny!
So, so, so cute! Lindsay did a WONDERFUL job on your page!!! Merry Christmas!
I have a cousin who graduated from GHS in '94, I think. Her maiden name was Holly Samples. You may not have known of her unless you were in band... what was your maiden name so I can ask her?
Post a Comment