Monday, April 7, 2008

Hanging with friends @ Gloria's...

Awwhh...fun in the sun! Gotta love it! I met up with some of my friends at Gloria's for some food and margaritas! It was so pretty out and it was so nice to catch up with my peeps! Here's some shots (not shots...hehe) we took....
Bottom from the left: Michele, Jennice, Nikole, Carly, Jen, and me!
Patio time!
Leah, Jennice, me, and Carly posing with the statues outside Gloria's! Had to do it!
Nikole and me!
How cute are we? Michele R. and me!
Carly and me!
This is my bff Jen!

4 comments:

Our Happy Little Family said...

I had SOOOOO much fun!!! Can't wait to do it again!!!

Lindsay said...

YOu look good girl!
Sorry I missed it, we had a bbq to go to!
Lets do it again soon
xoxoxo

Nikole said...

I had a blast! The pictures look great!

Whitney said...

Looks like fun :) Great pictures!