Sunday, November 9, 2008

Totally 80's Mom's Night In Party!

i LOVE 80S Pictures, Images and Photos




Like totally awesome! I had a most excellent time this Saturday. I hosted a "Totally 80's Party" for my mom's group. It was our mom's night in! Oh man was it totally fun! Rad! Tubular! Okay I'll stop! So the requirement was to come to my house dressed in your best 80's gear! It was so fun breaking out the neon tights and jelly bracelets! So everyone arrived in their most excellent 80's get up! Michele R. cracked me up when she arrived all rocker girl out equipped with her huge boom box blarring some guns and roses. Then I just loved Jessica and Erin's Jane Fonda get ups! Too funny!


So I had a couple of fun games planned. The first I wrote up all these 80's movie quotes and put them all over and we guessed on how many we knew. Kim won that one! I plastered 80's saying and quotes all over the house as well.


Then I told everyone to bring a picture of them from the 80's in an envelope and we put them all over my door and I numbered them. We had to guess who was who. Some were tricky, but most we're dead on! Oh and you can't forget the fun game of Twister we played. Yes Twister! It was alot easier when you were a kid...trust me. It was so fun! I laughed so freaking hard. We played a little truth and dare and even pranked call some people on some dares. We're total silly heads! It was such a great night! I'm going to post some more pics as I get them...but for now enjoy these!
I just love my moms group. They are the best and so much fun.

Like Totally the best moms group around!

Michele R. rocking with her boom box!

Erin cracked me up with her fannie pack that was equipped with the Le' Click camera and two tape cassettes (Guns and Roses and Michael Jackson's BAD)

Kim and me looking totally rad!

Like it's me, Jess, and Cara!

Oh Kirk Cameron!

Everyone wants a piece of Kirk! Michele sure does!

Carly and me!

Don't you just love our outfits?

Kim loving on Kirk!

My totally 80's Movie quote game!

Twister fun!

Getting twisted!
Right hand green!

I totally lmao when I put this kick me sign on the back of Jessica!

I had to do the same with Kim!

Michele Blum and me!



Kim with our obvious 80's photo of herself!

Carly with hers!

Michele's was easy with her cheeks!


Erin even got the pose down right! Looks like she's wearing the same shirt! LOL!

Twister fun! We're such dweebs!

i LOVE 80S Pictures, Images and Photos


7 comments:

Our Happy Little Family said...

Goooood Times!!!!!!!!!!

Our Happy Little Family said...

I thought I left it there...I can get it next time I see you...
I think a scavenger hunt would be SOOO much fun!! I was thinking maybe we could do something at my house (before it gets too cold) We have our new patio. Just a thought...maybe a couples wine night??

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!!!! You guys looked awesome!!! The Kirk Cameron poster was the best!!!!

GioMitchTrev said...

This was SO much fun. I had such a great time. I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Mommy's group. I am so grateful to all of you!

Becca said...

LOL... What a great idea and you all looked so RAD!!!!

Lindsay said...

LOVE IT!

Nikole said...

Fun!!!! I loved Kirk Cameron!!!