We had a great Christmas this year. We spent the first part of our Christmas at Dennis's sister-n-law's house on Sunday. We had so much fun! It was great to see Tatum's cousins from Phoenix. Tatum got some awesome gifts. We had great food and played games afterwards. We played this fun game called LRC (left, right, center) and in 14 minutes I won about $38 bucks. Not bad huh! I kept winning and winning. After awhile they asked me to trade seats and I won again. LOL!
Then Christmas Eve Dennis, Tatum, and me hung out and watched Christmas movies, put out our plate of cookies for Santa, and even sprinkled some reindeer dust out in the front yard so Santa would find our house with the glow from the glitter mixed with oats.
Christmas Day came and Tatum woke up at 8 p.m. and my parents came over early to help me with my first turkey. That turkey came out so freaking yummy and moist. Everyone loved it. It was fun to see Tatum's face as he saw all the presents under the tree from Santa. He kept saying, "All right!" We opened some and then saved some for when Tatum's Great Grandma came over and my cousins, sister, and brother. We had a great time all day with everyone. Tatum made out with so much stuff. His favorites were his big firetruck and his Thomas the Train Flashlight. Oh and he loves his train table and train set as well.
We're blessed! I'm so glad to get to spend the holidays with such an awesome family. Here's a slide I put together of all our holiday fun from Christmas. I can't wait to hear about everyone's Christmas's.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Heather, AWESOME slide show!! Looks like y'all had a wonderful Christmas!!
We hope to see you and Tatum soon!!
Post a Comment