Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Talk about a mommy brain
So this afternoon I go and pick up Tatum from school and I walk in his class and of course as always the teacher tells me how Tatum's day went. She said he had a great day. She said he didn't sleep the whole time and then she went on to tell me that he didn't eat the cheese either that I put in his lunch. I was like huh? Cheese? I didn't put cheese in their. She said there was a container of crumbled blue cheese in there. I was like oh my I can't believe I did that. In the fridge today I must have grabbed the wrong container. I didn't grab the pre-made container I had for his lunch with turkey in it. How could I of overlooked a big container of blue cheese. So funny! The teacher was like yeah we were like wondering if he ate that on a regular basis. I was like I promise I'm not one of those weird crazy cheese mamas! They all laughed! Can you just picture my kid sitting there with a package of apples, a container of crumbled blue cheese, and some ritz crackers! Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
LOL!!!!!!!! This really made me smile. I haven't quite done that yet, but I have put the jelly and the mayo in the pantry instead of the fridge after making a lunch.
Silly momma!!! xoxo
Hilarious! He probably opened the container and was like, "Whoa!...That's stinky!"...hahahaha, I'll be laughing about this one all day!
Post a Comment