Being a mom is so wonderful. I just love the way Tatum smiles at me. It's so fun to watch him learn new things and learn new experiences as well. I couldn't imagine a world without my little guy! Here's to you Tatum, my special little man! You make mommie so proud of you each and every day. I look forward to sharing so many more memories with you my Tator Tot! :)Monday, April 20, 2009
Mommie and me
Being a mom is so wonderful. I just love the way Tatum smiles at me. It's so fun to watch him learn new things and learn new experiences as well. I couldn't imagine a world without my little guy! Here's to you Tatum, my special little man! You make mommie so proud of you each and every day. I look forward to sharing so many more memories with you my Tator Tot! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What sweet pictures! That looks like one comfy hammock.
Beautiful pics!
OMG, I just love this!! And you guys, too!! xoxo
Post a Comment