Sunday July 19th was so much fun! My good friend Stacy and my sister Holly threw a baby shower for Baby Kinsley. It was so nice to see everyone again! I had alot of my family there and my work friends and my buds outside of all my mommie friends. They sure made the house look so cute with all the girly pink stuff! Oh I love it! Kinsley is sure loved by so many sweet people!Sunday July 19th was so much fun! My good friend Stacy and my sister Holly threw a baby shower for Baby Kinsley. It was so nice to see everyone again! I had alot of my family there and my work friends and my buds outside of all my mommie friends. They sure made the house look so cute with all the girly pink stuff! Oh I love it! Kinsley is sure loved by so many sweet people!

Holly cut out Kinsley Belle's name and put this up!

They made these cute little bags of m & m's with Kinsley's name on them! So cute!

Cute cupcakes with K's on them!

My sissy and me!

My Stacy!

Me, Tori, and April (my work buddies)

How cute is this?

Awhhh just love this soft blanket!
My mom loves spoiling Kinsley!

My neice Valerie and me! She's due in December with her first child! A boy! I'm so excited for her!

My sis-n-law Misty (Dennis's brother's wife)
My sis-n-law Rhonda (Dennis's sister)

My high school best friends. We were all on drill team together. I'm glad we all still keep in touch. Keri, me, Carol, and Kristi!

My Keri! She's the one that I was with when I met Dennis for the first time! Thank goodness she dragged me out that night at Red Jacket. Thanks Keri!

My sis Holly, mom, and me

My sis-n-law (dennis's sister) and our Neice Hailey

Love these girls! Jen, me, Stacy, and Holly

Mom and me

Me and my grandma (my mom's mom)
1 comment:
Look at all the pink!!!!! You looked great!!!!
Post a Comment