What great friends I have!!! My sweet friends put together a shower for Kinsley on Sunday. They are so creative and made it so cute and sweet! Kinsley got some real cute stuff. I can't wait to dress her up in all the cute stuff she got. I'm trully blessed to have such great friends in my life and can't wait for everyone to meet Little Miss. Kinsley! Here's the pics from the shower. Scroll down, there's a bunch! :)

Kinsley's Baby shower!

Megan, me, and Bree

It's a girl!

Kinsley's pefect Sugar Cookies

Megan, Amanda, and Bree

The yummy cake with her initials on it KBG

I'm loving all the cute clothes she got!

Bree's beautiful diaper cake she made!


My Megs!


8 mths here!



Diaper the baby the fastest game!

My sweet Shower hosts!

Lindsay Lou and me

The girls!

Me with my sweet friends!

My Jen and me!

Cute little piggy outfit!

I can't wear pink everyday!

Cute little Princess Piggy Bank!

Mama Miche and Me
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time! I wish I could have been there to see all that cute girly stuff. I am sure you are going to be so glad to buy that stuff now. ;)
Post a Comment