Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tatum's first day back to school as a 3 year old! :)


Tatum had a great first day back at school today! His teacher said he did so good and yeah no accidents! Woo hoo! It was so cute when I picked him up he was the only one in there still passed out. She said he was the only one that slept and as soon as he hit that mat, he was out like a light. I guess his first day wore him out. The teacher said his favorite thing to do on his first day was to play in the playground with all his friends. Some of his favorite little friends go to his school so they all get to play together at playground time. I think this year will be so much fun for Tatum at school. :)























1 comment:

Becca said...

Awww, he looks so cute! Yay on no accidents, way to go Tatum!