Okay finally catching up on my blog! Woo hoo! So our little sweet angel came to us on Thursday, September 17th @ 3:04 p.m. My doctor gave us the all go for us to come in that Thursday. We arrived at 8 a.m. to check in. The doctor broke my water around 11:30 a.m. and shortly after I got my epideral at around a 3". It was smooth sailing from there. I didn't feel anything. This delivery was so easy. The epideral hurt a bit just going in, but other than that, everything went good. I was so happy to see Kinsley's little face. Awhh she was just what I pictured....so cute. Here's some pics from that day. I have so many of them I just will send the link to Kodak so you can see the slide show there.
Welcome Kinsley Belle Greenwood :)








1 comment:
I am so happy for you all. I can't wait to meet her! She is adorable!
Post a Comment