Thursday, March 6, 2008

It's snowing in March in Texas....Wow!

Let It Snow

I can't believe its snowing in Texas in March! Crazy! Last weekend it was 75! That's Texas weather for you. So today around 12:30 it started snowing like crazy and didn't stop for a long time. It's 4:30 p.m. and its still snowing. Dennis got off work around 3 and said it was like night and day where he was. He said south of 121 was nothing compared to where we are. It's winter wonderland here. So we ventured out and got Tatum out in the snow. He's been in it once before...but this was when he was little and I had to prop him in the bumbo chair out in the snow. So this time around he had way more fun. We only kept him out for 5 minutes. It was cold! Here's some pictures from today!


Look at me! I'm having fun in the snow!

Let's see what I can build!

I love snow!

No comments: