Everyone was calling me telling me to get in the closet. I was calling everyone to see where it was. So We all ran and went in the closet (oh and remind me to clean it out soon). We grabbed pillows, blankets, waters, and phones. Dennis went outside for a minute to see the sky (I'm of course freaking out telling him to get the hell in the closet). He tells me he sees the sky and it looks like the clouds are doing some kind of rotation thingy. Scary!!!!!!! So we're all in the closet (Tatum, Dennis, the dog, and me). Couldn't find the poor cat. Oh well!
We're sitting in there and we hear loud noises (loud wind and shakes the house a bit). I'm scared...but then all is over with and the sun comes out! Wow now it's so pretty out! Our neighbors fence split it two and fell over and a couple more of the neighbors as well. So I'm glad it missed us.

That could have been us! Thank God it wasn't!


4 comments:
Ok, good! I'm glad I wasn't the only scare-dy cat!!! Wow!!! That was crazy! Thankfully Jackson just went with the flow. I was home alone but on the phone with Scott the whole time! I am undecided whether earthquakes or tornadoes are scarier!!!
Wow! The sky just got dark over here and it was real windy. Nothing like what you experienced! Glad everyone's okay!
Glad yall are Ok!! we got a little rain..but that is all!!
Is that a real picture..or are they being funny??!!
LOVE the picture :)
Too funny! Where did you find it??
Post a Comment