Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Fun!

Wow! Texas weather has been so beautiful this week. We had a high in the 70's today so I decided to take Tator to the park today. I can't stand being cooped up in the house when its so pretty out. So We met our friends Carly and her son Tyler and ventured on to the park and then for a little walk too. Of course you know me, I had the camera with me and was having fun taking pictures, just playing around! Here's some cute little pics I shot today. I tried to give them a vintage feel to some of them.

Tatum's little friend Tyler!

Tatum and Tyler
Okay then yes I took more of Kinsley. I just love this little sleeper outfit she has with a matching hat to boot too, so I couldn't resist! Hehe!


2 comments:

Becca said...

Love that picture of him on the swing and the one of your sweet baby in the basket. All the pictures are just too cute!

Kristi said...

Please tell me how you added her name to the pics- to cute!!!