My sweet little angel is 2 mths old today! I can't believe its been 2 mths already since I brought her into this world. She just amazes me ever day and I can't get enough of her! She's so sweet! She is super smiley and very talkative with her little coos! I think she even laughed a couple of times. She's also starting to fit into her 0-3 mth stuff! Yeah! Tatum today even let her have one of his cars. He calls it sissy's hot rod! It's a little lime green jeep! He's warming up to her more and more each day! I love watching her grow. I don't want her to grow to fast though! Hehe! I also just joined a little playgroup/meetup for her age, all babies in 2009 in the Frisco area. Tatum has his little play group and has made some awesome friends through it so thought it would be fun for her as well.


Here's what Baby Center says about 2 mths:
Your baby can tell the difference between familiar voices and other sounds, and he's becoming a better listener. He can also show you that he's in tune with his environment. Notice how he looks to see where certain noises are coming from.An ongoing conversation (although seemingly one-sided) can help your baby develop his sense of place. He may even watch your mouth as you talk, fascinated by how it all works. You'll be amazed by his ability to communicate with a growing repertory of coos (musical, vowel-like sounds), smiles, and unique cries to express his different needs.


2 comments:
Happy 2 months Sweet Kinsley!!
Love,
Auntie Carly
Wow, 2 months already! She just keeps getting cuter(spelling?)and cuter.
Post a Comment