Wow I'm so behind on my blog. I'm going to make a New Years Resolution to keep it up. LOL! So we've had such a fun month and I need to post a ton of pictures, but we'll work our way up to that. We've all been busy getting last minute Christmas stuff in order. I can't believe its next week. I've been super busy with work and getting my photography business up and running. I've had so much support and am already getting a bunch of requests to take pictures so I'm super excited about that. You can check out my photography blog at http://www.heatherbellephotography.blogspot.com/ and subscribe to the bottom of the blog if you want to follow me or http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Frisco-TX/HeatherBelle-Photography/373364715187?ref=ts
Dennis and me have so enjoyed having two kids. We have so much fun with them. This is Kinsley's first Christmas. So here goes all the pictures of some of the fun things we have done this month. Tatum has been warming up to Kinsley or Sissy as he calls her more and more each day. He sneaks some kisses to her, which is cute.
The other day she turned 3 months old. I can't believe its already 3 months. How time flies. She amazes me every day with her sweet little smile. Here's the thing I do each month on the 17th to document her size. I did this with Tatum too.


My little Santa Baby!
Aunt Jen and Kinsley


I love this pic!
Dennis and me have so enjoyed having two kids. We have so much fun with them. This is Kinsley's first Christmas. So here goes all the pictures of some of the fun things we have done this month. Tatum has been warming up to Kinsley or Sissy as he calls her more and more each day. He sneaks some kisses to her, which is cute.
The other day she turned 3 months old. I can't believe its already 3 months. How time flies. She amazes me every day with her sweet little smile. Here's the thing I do each month on the 17th to document her size. I did this with Tatum too.
I'm 3 mths old!
Friday the 18th, my bestie Jen took us to Southlake to her mom's friends house to see Santa. Every year Jackie (that's her name) has the neighborhood come by to visit with Santa and see her amazing decorations. Wow is all I can say. Tatum did great with Santa this year and he was deep in conversation with him as well. He told Santa he wanted cookies and a firetruck. Like my kid dosen't already have enough firetrucks. Lol!
I love this pic!
We've also started a new tradition called the Elf on the Shelf. The story tells us that the elf flies to Santa each night to tell him if your kid(s) have been naughty or nice. Then he flies back and usually is in a different spot in the house in the morning. Our elf's name is Dale. That's what Tatum picked out for him. LOL! So Tatum wakes up and is so excited to hunt down Dale and find where he is hiding. Sometimes Dale has left some notes with him from Santa telling Tatum little things to do around the house or just to say what a good boy he has been. I love this Elf!!!!
Here's a few pictures from last week at Tatum's school. Tatum had his first Christmas Program and it was so cute. They sang 3 songs and wore their little antlers. It was so cute. Tatum made us laugh as he followed suit with the little boy next to him. Little boy sat down on the stage so Tatum did too. They were cute though. Brought some mama tears to my eyes. I can't believe how big our kids are getting. Mrs. Christina always tells me how she just adores Tatum and calls him her little angel. She said he has come out of his shell so much and just talks and talks. She tells us how much he is learning and how well he has been doing. That just makes mama and daddy so proud.
Little Classmates
Thursday December 17th
Welcome Reese Noel Pyle!
My good friend Stephanie finally had her baby. Stephanie and me have been great friends for about 3 1/2 years. Our kids Tatum and Haven are 3 days apart so we clicked right away. She's a blast to hang out with. We met in Tatum's playgroup. I was so excited when we were both pregnant and really excited when I found out she was having a girl too. I know Kinsley and Reese will be great friends too. They are exactly 3 mths apart. Here's some pictures of little precious Reese in the hospital. Congrats Pyle Family!
Stephanie and her beautiful baby Reese!
Oh and the bow that I got Reese is made by my sweet friend Jeni. She makes awesome baby stuff so if you ever want anything made or embroiderd then she can hook you up. She can custom make the bows to match any outfit too. She rocks. Here's her website if you ever need a gift for a baby girl or want something for you own baby. She is very affordable too!
Also Kinsley is having so much fun! We checked out the Little Bundles class at My Gym and Kinsley had fun. I think we'll wait till she's a little bigger to get her enrolled though.






No comments:
Post a Comment