Sunday, October 26, 2008

Frisco Fire Safety Town Halloween Fun


We had a great time this past Friday at The Frisco Fire Safety Town's Trick or Treat! The lines were super long, but actually went pretty quick. It was nice to see some of our friends in line passing by. Tatum had a great time. He collected rocks along the way and tossed them into his little pumpkin bucket. So funny!


Love the look on Tatum's face as he looks at the clown!


Some of Tatum's little pals he saw there! Vincent the lion and Austin the Cowboy!

Austin the Cowboy!

Here's Tatum's little pal Kendall as tinkerbell!

Some more little buddies...Logas as the Scarecrow and Brady as the Cowboy!

Here's my little fisherman, Tatum!

Catch anything Tatum?

I caught a fish...but need some Candy now!

I'm ready to trick or treat Mommie and Daddy!

Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love his costume!!! Gotta remember that one.

Becca said...

It looked like you all had a blast. We didn't end up making it out of the house.

Whitney said...

Looks like fun!! Tatum looks adorable! The wedding pics are great, too!

The Bullards! said...

What a cutie! And I love the costume!

Our Happy Little Family said...

Tatum looks soo cute in his little fisherman outfit!! I can't wait for Tyler to wear his!!