Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wedding Weekend Fun

So this past weekend was so hectic, but fun! One of my best friends got married on Saturday. I was in the wedding and it was such a beautiful wedding. We had a great time! Tatum had a blast at the reception dancing with all the little kids. I just love the suit Dennis got for Tatum. Of course it has to match his outfit. Here's some cute pictures.
The Drakes!

Me and my man!

Tatum and Gavin dancing away!


Tatum is having fun stacking the Tiffany Blue Boxes! He even stole some of the m&m's inside!

Daddy and Tatum dancing

Can't tell their related huh?


I wish we were all looking the same way!

Stacie Jones and me

Me with my sisster Holly


I love my Tator!

Dancing Man





The pretty bride Stacy

Stacy and me


Jen and me

Daddy with and Tatum (my two handsome guys)

1 comment:

Becca said...

OMG!! You all looked so cute!