Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun...

I can't believe its the Fall again! I love this time of the year! Tatum and me met up with some of our mommy group friends and had a great time at the Big Orange Pumpkin Farm. It was like yesterday when I propt Tatum up against the pumpkins to help him not fall over, now its hard to get him to stay in one spot. Here's some pictures from our fun Friday.
Look how tall I am?
Tatum sure loves trucks!
I found a pumpkin!
Tatum and his little friend Haven
Tatum and me
So cute...Tatum and Haven running through the pumpkin fields!
Uh mom, can you get this hay off my hand?

Kisses for Tatums little friend Haven

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! You're right...it was so much easier when we could just prop them up where we wanted them!! big hugs to you & Tator! xoxo

Whitney said...

So cute! Love the pumpkin patch pics!