Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Fun Updates!

We've had a great summer so far. I'm feeling great! I'm about 28 weeks pregnant and got about 2 1/2 mths left to go! I can't wait to meet our little Kinsley! Kinsley's bedding that I had custom done should be here this week and then its time to paint the nursery and fix it up. I can't wait! Tatum has had alot of fun to at his summer school. He has so many of his friends that go there so of course that makes it extra special.

Here's some pictures from some of the fun activites that we've done. Sorry I've neglected my blog. The first set is from the Frisco Fun Festival. We went with some friends to see Barney and Bob the Builder. It was alright, kids seemed to like it! It just had the longest break (45 mins) in between shows. What were they thinking!


Tatum checking out the hockey rink

Watching the hockey game


Here comes the purple guy! Barney!

Stephanie saying shoot me now!

Tatum and me

The Shaw Family!

Bob the Builder!

Dennis and Tatum watching the show!

Tatum and Haven

Tatum passed out after show!
Now time for painting in the park with Lindsay! It was so much fun! Tatum loved it!
Making my little handprint wings!

Tatum making his little masterpiece!


Painting with friends!

Tatum and Jimmy!
This past Saturday we had a private Kindercooks class set up with my mommy group! We had so much fun! The kids got to roll out pasta and make some cookies too! Tatum loved it!

Rolling out the pasta on the pasta bike!

Mixing the cookie dough

Mommie's little Chef!

Tator and me!

No comments: