So today was Tatum's 3 year peditrician appointment! All went great and no shots needed. We're all up-to-date! Yeah! She sound he is growing beautifully and all is good. He is 37 1/2 inches tall(75 %) and weighs 34.6 lbs (50 %). He was such a good boy this time. Usually when he goes back in the room he starts getting a little freaked out, but was an angel this time and listened to the doctor. I was very impressed with my little man!
Now little Miss.Kinsley is growing nicely in my belly. I fell at 7 is where I really popped out! I'm 27 weeks pregnant and says about 91 days left to go till Sept. 28when I'm due. Oh but I'll be pushing that a week early don't you worry! Doctor already said I can induce a week or two early.
Here's my update from:
Hello, Heather! This week:, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She's sleeping and waking at regular intervals,opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby's brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle!
Funny thing she hasn't had the hiccups hardly at all. Tatum had them all the time in my belly! I'm also excited to get Kinsley's bedding in that I'm having custom done. The lady said it should be to me by Thursday. I can't wait! Then we're going to paint the room and get it all cute! I have some cute ideas in mind and have enlisted some of my creative friends to help in the process! With their help I have no worries! So pictures soon to come my friends! Have a great week everyone!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can't wait to see Kinsley's room!! So happy for you Heather :)
Wow, he is getting to be such a big boy. It doesn't seem possible that you only have like 3 months left!
Post a Comment