Monday, February 25, 2008

Mini playdate and Tatum is 21 mths old today...

Had lots of fun today with some of my girls! Lindsey and Travis, Michelle H. and Ella, and Michele R. and Trevor came over to hang out. I have been locked up in the house for awhile and haven't gotten to go anywhere with these strips on my nose so thought I would have them over. We had a great time playing and then we went for lunch. Tatum was so pooped after and slept from 1pm-4pm.

Plus Tatum is 21 months old today. Wow how time flies! Here's some pics.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy to see you had some company and had a fun day!!!! We miss you and Tatum very much and cannot wait to see your smiling faces again (and that beautiful new nose)!

Whitney said...

I'm glad you had a fun day! We miss you and cutie Tatum!! Hope healing is going well and can't wait till you are back at SF!

Tammy said...

Love the pics! Your little guy is such a cutie!