So today I went in and got my splint off my nose and man I was scared! She said this is probably going to hurt...because its like stuck on there! I was so freaking scared. My legs were like straight as a board and I was holding onto the side of the table thinking she was going to rip my nose off! Yeah it didn't hurt at all! Thanks to the Vikadin I took earlier! Hehe! So I finally got to see my nose without the tape off and loved it...no more bump/hump. It looks so good. My nose though the skin has been through the ringer. My poor pores are clogged. So that she said is normal and will go away. My skin is so dry too. Then she had to take out the stitches which hurt a tiny bit, but I made it so I'm good to go. Everyone has been asking for pictures, but I want to wait a bit more till the swelling goes down and then I promise I'll post them! It was so nice to get out of the house today and get STARBUCKS. Oh how I missed my starbucks with my strollerfit buddies.
Well miss everyone and hope you guys are working your butts off! I'll be back soon enough! Love ya!
xoxo
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YEAH!!! We miss u and Tatum at Strollerfit! Starbucks isn't the same without u! So glad everything went well today! :)
Hey Heather!! Glad your surgery was a success and that you are feeling good. Tyler and I hope to see you and Tatum soon!!
Post a Comment