So I'm feeling a little better. I really didn't feel any pain at all...its more like just pressure. I have just been real tired and drowsy. Dennis has been taking good care of Tatum and me so its giving me the time to rest up. My eyes are totally swollen of course...bright purple and black and blue underneath which is totally normal. I can't breathe completely out of my nose at all...getting gradually better though. Anyways...I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Dennis brought me home a big thing of roses which was sweet. Too bad I couldn't smell them. See you guys soon. Monday I get the splint off so I'll try to post some pictures soon.,
xoxo,
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm so glad you're doing well! I have been thinking about you :) We miss seeing you!
Take Care!
Thanks for letting us know how you are doing. Glad your surgery went well & can't wait to see pics!
Miss you girl! I'm so glad things went well. I have been thinking about you alot!
Post a Comment