Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Today is the big day for me!!!!!!!!!

So today is my big day for my surgery for my new nose! I'm super excited and hell yes I'm nervous. So wish me luck! It's 6:00 a.m. and I have to be there at 7:15 a.m. They said the surgery will last 2 hrs and in the recovery room for 45 mins. I can't wait to post my before and after pictures. So no working out for me for 6 weeks, which is totally going to suck! I'll miss seeing everyone, but next time you see me I'll have a new nosey! I've always wanted to get my nose done for as long as I can remember and I finally worked the nerve up to get it done. So wish me luck!

Love ya!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Thinking about you today!

GioMitchTrev said...

I am praying everything goes well! Call me if you need anything at all!!

Whitney said...

I'll be praying everything goes well. Please let me know if you need anything :)