We had a blast Sunday for Brookie's 2nd bday party. It was at the Children's museum in the Science Place and it was so fun watching Tatum play. Here's some pictures below. Brookie was so cute! Happy birthday Brooklynn.

Happy Birthday Brooklynn!

I'm always playing around with my camera! Here's a great shot I got of a dragonfly outside!
Rocky the squirrel!
Tatum milking a cow! How cute is this?
Tatum was loving looking at the snake! Better behind the glass for mommie!
Playing in the big Dino Dig sand box!
Daddy made a huge bubble!
Turtle, Turtle!
Look how neat these shapes are dad?
Trevor, Tatum, and Jackson "The three man band"
Little farmer Tatum with his apple!
I love his smiley face!
Checking out the chickens and baby chicks!



2 comments:
I was just looking at your pics!! We loved The Science Place!! It was so much fun!! We'll have to go again soon!! Your pics are really cute too!! Looks like Tatum had a great time!! =)
We're so glad all of you were there! Love ya!
Post a Comment