My little man is becoming a big boy! Today we tried out a summer camp and it was so nice to have some mommie me time to myself. When we got there Tatum of course hugged my leg for a good couple of minutes and then cried a little and then he saw the ball pit and took off. See ya Mommie! I'm glad he's little friend Trevor was there. A familiar face always does the trick! This place looked so cute and so much stuff to keep them occupied with. A familiar face always does the trick! So I left and got to do some morning early yoga and get some work done too. When I picked up Tatum, it was so cute to walk in and watch him. He didn't see me at first, but was shaking a bell toy back and forth and watching everyone. Then when it was time to leave he turned around when I said Tatum and said Mommie real loud with his little face all lit up in smiles. That melts any mommie's heart! I love that little guy so much. So we signed up for some more classes and hopefully this will prepare him for MDO down the road without me!

Eating my mini pancakes and getting ready to go to my first day of Summer Camp!

We're here!

Off in the ball pitt and I'm a happy guy now! See ya mom!


5 comments:
Awe, that is SOOOO cute!! Did you cry?? That was the hardest thing for me to do (of course Tyler was younger) Where do they have summer camp for two yr olds??
Oh yea....and one more thing....Our babies are not babies anymore =(
Too cute. Trev and Tatum sure have fun together!!!
Big boy!!! YEAH!!!
So stinkin cute! I remember that first day sniff sniff! Cant wait to see you guys friday!
Post a Comment