Thursday, July 3, 2008

River Pics from the weekend...

Well we're back from our river trip! We had an awesome time! The water was perfect where we floated at the Horseshoe Loop on the Guadalope River. I liked this part of the Guad alot better. I felt like I was going to bust my butt on the rapids this time. The rapids weren't as bad as the ones we usually go on. We do loose a whole cooler full of beer. It wasn't mine though...I had my cooler. Thank goodness. It was funny watching beer floating down the river. Of course I managed to save my friends flip flop, but couldn't save any beer. LOL! Our radio made it all the way down the river! Woo hoo! It was a great time! Beautiful scenery and great friends to share it with. We do this every year, but might have to skip next year if I plan on getting preggo. So 09' for sure! I'm sure I'll have some of my mommie friends join us for next time. Well hope everyone has a great 4th and be safe. We plan on hitting Kaboom Town in Addison with friends and watch the airshow and fireworks tonight. Have a good one!
The hubby and me!
Me with my two Stacy's!
The group! A little blurry from the stupid waterproof camera!
Hanging with the girls as we stopped off to party some!
We're ready to float!
Stacie J. and me ready to go float!
Here with my Stacy H. and we're are having a grand ol' time on the river!
Cheese!
Stacie J., me, and Alicia stopped off on the side of the river to take pictures with the cattle!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Welcome back! Looks like you all had an AWESOME time!