Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Thirteen...

Thirteen things I will be thinking about as we go on our 5th Annual float down the Guadalupe trip this weekend!



1. Of course my little Tatum! He'll be staying with Nana and pop pop and they always have a blast with him. I'm sure they have lots of fun things to keep him busy with. I'll miss our little guy, but parents need a break here and there.

2. I will be thinking of all the great sun I will get and will make sure I keep putting on the lotion. I tan easily but, about 15 or so years ago when we were kids and went with our parents, I forgot to put sunblock on- that was not pretty. 6 hrs without minimal lotion on=totally ouchie!

3. I will be so excited that we actually have the best radio ever for floating the river. It's totally waterproof and made for the river. We rented it out from this dude in Austin that sells them. Check this out: http://www.radioraft.com/

4. We are skipping the part on the river with the rocks where I always think I'm going to get hurt at and which usually do. I broke my whole nail off one year. Not fun!

5. I will laugh at all the drunk people! Hey I might be one of them! JK!

6. I can't wait to see our lake house that we rented. It's right there on the Guadalupe river.

7. I love seeing all the deer everywhere! They are like bugs out there! There are so many of them. They just hang out in people's yards like dogs.

8. It's going to be a blast to hang out with all my friends and chill this weekend. Just kick back and relax!

9. I'm looking forward to seeing the hill country. So pretty!

10. It'll be fun to have some alone time with the hubby!

11. It'll be fun to people watch on the river. Trust me there is always something to see! True River Rats!

12. It'll be fun to see if there are any cookies! I'll just leave it at that! You'd had to been there to see this!

13.And lastly my final reason would be to just let my hair down a bit and have some fun with friends! This years group will be a blast. We have 16 going! I'll post some pictures when we get back!

2 comments:

Our Happy Little Family said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!!!!! Have an AWESOME time!!!!!!!

Whitney said...

Have a great weekend!