Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another great weekend!



We had a great fun weekend! So Saturday yes another fun birthday party we got to attend! This time was Tatum's little pal Jackson who just turned 2! He had a buggy birthday. It was cute! She had little bug boxes for the kids and nets and then a little kiddie pool full of bugs for them to get. Then after the party Tatum was conked out and I got to go with a friend to see the anticiapted Sex in the city @ the Angelica! It was so good. Don't worry I won't tell! It was a fun day. Then Sunday one of my best friends Stacie came over and we swam with Tatum and Dennis grilled us some yummy chicken and made us a great lunch. It was a nice relaxing weekend. Here's some pics from Jackson's party!

Tatum found some bugs!

Hey there is one here on my shoulder!

Too precious!
Happy 2nd Birthday Jackson!
Love my little green cupcake face?

1 comment:

Our Happy Little Family said...

LOL!! Cute pics!!

I agree...Tyler loved the water last year...this year he wants nothing to do with it...Just gotta keep trying I guess....He loves his bath time..Who knows!! We hope to see you and Tatum soon!!