So we finally had our checkup appointment and my little guy is measuring in at 34 inches tall (which is 25-50%) and is now 30 1bs (75% percentile). The doctor said he looks great and all is good. We got our one shot and had to get some blood work and we were on our way. I can't believe we don't have to go back until 3 years old. Tatum is very pleased with not having to go back. Lol! I look back at pictures and can't believe how fast he has grown.

One of the best days of my life!
Tatum 1 year old!
Tatum 2 years old!


5 comments:
He is just too precious for words!!!
I know...can you believe they are 2 already?? It's going by too fast!
I LOVE the pic of him by the tree. He is so handsome!!
So cute!!! Can you beleive it has been 2 years!
Tatum is such a cutie!! We both hope to see y'all soon!! =)
Post a Comment