We decided Sunday to wake up early and go try out a new zoo out in Gainsville. We decided to go to the Frank Buck Zoo. It was a great zoo, not too big, not to small. It'll take you about an hour or so to go through depending on how many stops you stay and look at. We drove around the town afterwards...not much to look at. Trust Me! I laughed as I drove by a bank and on the sign it said Redneck Olympics next weekend. One can imagine what that is like. Anyways if you ever get the chance and you want to kill a couple of hours then I would check it out. Here's some pictures!
Tatum getting excited to go to the zoo!
I love this one of Tatum and Daddy!
Have to have a picture of a giraffe!
Tatum loved the Kangaroo!
Having fun with my camera taking pictures!
The ground were kept up nicely with lots of pretty flowers!

The macalls were so funny. Every time we would walk near them, they would say Hello! And then when we walked off Goodbye...Goodbye! Tatum got a case of the giggles here!
Sneaking kisses to Tatum!
Zebra
I've always loved the flamingos! So pretty!
Okay this thing above is so weird! It's the biggest form of a rodent! Yuck!
Ostrich eggs!
They were all guarding the eggs! 2 ostrichs were setting on the whole dozen or so eggs!
Tator what do you see?
This little goat made us laugh when he stuck his head out the whole!
Turtle..Turtle!
Twin deers!





4 comments:
I've heard good things about this zoo..How was it?? Was it far??
Very cool! Looks like fun. Maybe we can check it out with you guys sometime. Trev woke up this morning saying "Tatum Tatum". I think he misses his lil friend!
Great pictures :) I love the ones of you and Tatum...mommies are never in the pictures b/c we're always taking them!!
Heather, you been "blogger tagged" go to my blog and see what to do. Let's get the kiddos together soon, it's been way too long!
Post a Comment