Thursday, June 5, 2008
Too funny Thursday's...
Tatum is so funny! He is obsessed with this bug box that he got from Jackson's birthday party. He carries it around everywhere. Today he put it on the table and got really close to it and kept saying, "Hi bugs, Hi bugs." He loves those little critters! Hopefully he won't like the real ones down the road and sneak them in the house. Yikes. Mommie dosen't not do bugs! When we moved into our house I've never seen so many freaking spiders. It was scary. Well you got to think we built a house on their turf. Oh and when it rains look out! Thank goodness I haven't seen in awhile! Knock on wood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yea, I've been seeing TONS and TONS of little spiders in our house....It is time to spray again I guess....I always FREAK!! LOL!!
That is SO funny. Trevor carries around that bug box too...ALL DAY LONG! He takes them in and out, calls them each by their name and puts them on each finger and "walks" them up and down my arm. It is SO cute! I think he must have seen Mommy kill a bug though because he started using the net to hit them when they are on the floor. Hopefully that's a good sign that he will kill them for me so I don't have to. HEE HEE
Post a Comment