Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pass the Popcorn Please...


So today we attempted to try a morning movie. Yes you heard me! I know I'm a brave soul for taking a two year old to see his first movie. So on Wednesday's they have $1 movies for kids in the morning that goes to Charity so hey its only a $1 so what do we have to lose. So I met up with Michele R. and Trevor and we went in to see Alvin and The Chipmonks. Cute movie by the way. We got our seats and the kids looked so freaking cute seating in those huge big read seats, it looked like the seat was going to fold their little bodies up in it. The show was delayed about 10 minutes and of course I'm looking at Michele and thinking snacks, snacks! Hey you got to do anything to keep those little guys occupied.

popcorn


So funny thing before the movie started some lady came out to the front of the crowd and said that the movie was sold out and that everyone could not save seats if they were saving them. So the lady was done speaking and of course the audience was quiet for a sec and then guess who shrieks really loud. Yep my kid! I think Trevor followed afterwards too. They always mimic each other. It was actually kinda funny.


Finally the movie starts and luckily Tatum sat in my lap most of the time and watched the chipmonks and kept pointing at them. It was so cute. Well we made it till about 1/2 way through the movie when Tatum wanted to get down and leave so hmmmm....so we took off. Michele and Trev made it through the whole movie. Lucky! We'll try again, I think they just got started late so our kids were basically sitting there for about an hour so I would say that's pretty good. Here's a cute picture. Yes I had to take one! You know me!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

How stinkin' cute are they!!! I love that picture of them sitting in those big chairs. Too cute :)
I thought about taking Macy to one of those movies...I never knew if she would sit or not.

GioMitchTrev said...

Awe.... yes...the two definitely do mimic each other! It was such a blast today as always. I think we may try again next week!

Our Happy Little Family said...

That is SOOOOOO cute!!! NExt time y'all go let me know 'cuz I'd love to try too...not sure if we'd even make it 1/2 way through, but it is worth a try!!

Nikole said...

Cute! We'll have to try the movie thing soon! :)