Hey guys! I finally am getting caught up from a long week. I've had so much on my mind lately. Good stuff though! So today I weighed in on Saturday and lost 1.8 lbs! Woo hoo! Almost 2 lbs. So I'm thinking if I can at least lose a pound a week then I'll be hitting my goal in lets see....by the end of May unless I get lucky and have some good weeks in there then it might be earlier. Man its work to lose weight. Some people it just comes easy too.
So tonight is one of my work buddies 40th birthday parties. It should be a fun night. He rented a huge limo bus and we're going to have like 25 people in there. I wonder if the bus has a stripper pole? Not that I will be using it...lol! Hey you never know, j.k. So I'm sure I'll have some pictures from that posted on tomorrow. So that's my day today...going to go do some yoga with Jen and hang out with Dennis and Tatum afterwards....then party tonight! Woo hoo!
Okay now about the surgery front...I've told some of you what I'm doing and the others you'll have to wait in suspense. I think I'm going to go through with it. So I'm thinking Feb 12th will be the big day. Hell yes I'm nervous, but it'll be worth it.
Have a great Saturday!



1 comment:
Hope you have fun tonight! Have a drink for me!!!!
Post a Comment