So I'm on a mission...a total get my body back mission!
I was excited today I won a Wonder Mom shirt in strollerfit this morning for having the best attendance. I have been going M0n-Friday and trying not to miss any days. I think what I'm doing is trying to challange myself to just do better and to push it a little more. In order to lose weight you have to put the effort in! So this is my schedule that I'm going to stick too:
- Try to do strollefit every morning at 9 a.m.
- Yoga every Wed. and every Saturday (unless I have to work)
- Restore the Core class (pilates for the core) Tues.'s and Thurs.'s
- Continue Weight Watchers
- Reward myself each week if I stick to it...not with food, but something else!
Bikini Body coming soon to a Heather near you! LOL!



3 comments:
I am so proud of you! You are doing awesome. Keep up the good work. Who knows...you may get promoted to Richard's place!
Your hard work is showing! Keep it up.
You go girl!! Keep it up!
The pictures below of Tatum sleeping are so precious!! He is adorable :)
Post a Comment