Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm Back! Here's my Vegas pics...

We had a great time and believe me it was much needed to get away. No I didn't hit the jackpot...won some but didn't lose a bunch so that's good. I love their new thing they have now by the table games. Its called Rapid Roulette. So fun! So there is the dealer who spins the ball and then around him is 12 seats with each seat having its own computer. You just touch the screen to place chips down on what you want. Its so much easier then reaching over people. I loved it. Plus it tells you how much you win each time. That way you don't have to count your chips each time. Gosh I forgot what is like to where heels. Omg...all of our feet were super sore from the dancing and going out at night. We went to some cool hot spots. My favorite was TAO at the Venetian where we stayed. It was asian themed http://www.venetian.com/TAONIGHTCLUB.aspx (there's some pics so you can see what I'm talking about). We went to Jet at the Mirage...which wasn't all that great. Then the following night went to Pure at Ceasars Palace. It was alright. I'm just glad we got to walk in everywhere without having to wait a long time. We had the hookup. I'm just so glad I'm not single. Whewww! I had a great time hanging out with the girls.

All in all it was a fun time. We got massages at the Canyon Ranch Spa @ the Venetian which was nice. I've never had a massage where they massage your butt. So weird...but what ev! Enjoy!

4 comments:

GioMitchTrev said...

Man it looks like you had SO much fun! I love the Margaritaville pic! I want to go on the next girls trip with ya! After August of course :)

Lindsay said...

looks like too much fun!
WE all need to go sometime!
I NEED a girls trip :)

ps. I love your hair curly!

Whitney said...

Looks like you had a great time :)
Fun pics!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a blast! I think we all need a girls trip every now and again! Can't wait to see you again!