Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen of my top shows I watch!

  1. Lost (so excited it starts back tonight)
  2. Project Runway
  3. Desperate Housewives
  4. Days of Our life (its a college thing I picked up)
  5. Top Chef
  6. Ugly Betty
  7. Gossip Girl
  8. Grey's Anatomy
  9. Las Vegas
  10. Friday Night Lights
  11. Rob and Big
  12. Nip Tuck
  13. American Idol (I'm a dork I know)

2 comments:

GioMitchTrev said...

Um...I think it is Days of our lives...not life. HAHAHA!! Man I must be missing out. The only show I watch from your list is Desperate Housewives. I LOVE that show!!!!!

Michelle said...

I LOVE American Idol too. It is a must see in our house. Jeff and I love when it comes back on! I have to admit, I love the Young and the Restless too. But I don't watch it and eat bon-bons all day. HA!!