
Thirteen highlights of 2007!
- Tatum turned one! It was such a great party. We had the rubber ducky theme. Gosh I felt like I was planning a wedding! Can't wait for number 2!
- I lost 30 lbs!
- I really got into yoga. Thanks Joseph! He teaches the best Vinyasa Flow class ever. Oh my! I'm so hooked. My posture and balance and upper body has improved tons.
- Starting Strollerfit and meeting all my strollerfit friends. I love working out now and doing strollerfit has really held me accountable. I've lost a ton of inches doing it. Plus the friends I have made will be around with me for a long time.
- Meeting Michele Rodriguez. I met Michele in my strollerfit class and she is super sweet and am glad we've gotten to know each other more and become closer. Plus her and her son Trevor are close in age as well. He's such a cutie.
- My Annual River Trip! So every year we take a trip to the Guadalupe river and we have so much fun. Right Jen, Stacie, and Stacy? There is always something funny that happens. This year it was all about Stacie's favorite hat that got lost as she tumbled in the shoots. Then half way down the river she found her hat. It was so funny. It was like she lost her kid or something.
- Cabo with Stephanie Pyle! We had a blast in May 2007 when we all went to Cabo. I love Mexico.
- Dennis getting his own laptop! I know that sounds funny, but he was always on mine and so now we don't have to mess with one computer.
- My new Camera! I love, love, love my new camera! The Digital Rebel Xti. I'm such a picture whore as you can tell, so this camera works great with an all-over-the-place toddler. Plus I'm really getting into photography and want to take some classes.
- Mom's night outs! Hey everyone needs time away. It's the little break away!
- Health and love of my family and friends!
- My hubby! He is always being sweet and loving! I also appreciate how much help he gives me with Tatum. He takes over when he gets home.
- Dallas Cowboys! My team from the very start of my childhood through thick and thin. They have kicked some butt and are hopefully going to make it to the Super Bowl.


1 comment:
Awe Heather you are SO sweet! I can't even begin to tell you how thankful I am to have your friendship. I am so lucky! I am looking forward to another great year with you and Tatum!! I am so glad that you called me last year regarding SF. Remember that call? We talked for about 20 min and we had never met! I remember telling Gio after that call that I thought we would become great friends. :) And I was right! Plus Richard Simmons needed another head cheerleader (I wasn't cutting it...he demoted me to just cheerleader) so I am glad you were elected! HAHA!!
Post a Comment