Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Birthday parties, Mother's Day...lots of weekend fun!

What a busy weekend we had, but had so much fun! So Friday we started off at Tatum's little friend Brady's 2nd birthday party! It was alot of fun! Then Saturday we went to little Miss. Macy's bday who also turned 2! May is always a fun-filled birthday month! She had her birthday at My Gym and we got some cute pictures. Sunday I had a great Mother's Day with the family! I woke up with a nice Card, a spa gift certifacate (which I so need), and some flowers. My hubby's the best! We then met my parents and my side of the family at Blue Mesa Brunch. Then later that day went to the lake where Dennis's Mom and family was. We had such a great day. I'm so blessed to be a mommie to Tatum. I'm also blessed to have a great mom and mother-n-law as well! Here's some pictures from this weekend! Enjoy!
My mom and me! I love you Mom!

Tatum and Hailey (his cousin)
Tatum in his little chair! How cute is this?
My mother-n-law Joyce, sister-n-law Sheila and her new baby Ashlyn
My little man always smiling!

My side of the family! From left to right: My Godmother Debbie and my Uncle Billy, my Uncle Paul, My sister Holly, My Mom and Dad, (behind my mom and dad) is my brother Bobby, my Grandma Jeanne, and then Dennis, Tatum, and me of course!
Tatum trying out my sis's glasses! So stylin!My sis Holly and me!
Our little Tator Tot!

mothers


Page divider birthday
Brady's 2nd Birthday Party!


Happy Birthday Brady!

It sure was hot! Tatum was obsessed with the hose! Tatum and his little friend Haven!

Page divider
Little Miss.Macy's 2nd Birthday Party!

Is she precious or what? Her little cupcake Ice cream cones were so cute and yummy!

Tatum and Macy
Bubble time! Look at her cute little tutu!
Tatum was giving Macy a hug and kiss goodbye! Too cute!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such great pics!

The Bullards! said...

Hi Heather! Im so glad you found me as well! I love your page and your lil man is adorable! He was so cute at the party on Saturday! We should try and do a playdate sometime!

Nikole said...

Love the pics! I'm glad you had a great Mother's Day! You deserved it! :)

Whitney said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! I'm so glad Tatum had fun at Macy's party :)