Yes I am 33 now! Yikes! Actually I still feel like I'm 23! I'm never scared to grow old. You have to live it to the fullest! So I had a wonderful weekend. Friday Dennis stopped at the Cotton Patch Cafe and brought home some yummy dinner for Tatum and me! It was delish! I opened up my meal and he had a card resting in the inside (early birthday present). It was a precious card. He always picks out very meaniful cards. He got me a big gift certificate to Old Navy which I was actually in the day before and spent some money. Hmmm...maybe I can go back and still use my gift card! Hmmm...! Then Saturday we met up with some of my buddies for a nice dinner at Loft 310. This was the first time we ate there and the food was pretty good. We had a great time and then after dinner we went up to Martini Park for some drinks. They have such good martini's. You have to try the apple one and then get the Berry Martini. So gooooddddddd! Anyways...it did make me think how I'm so glad I'm married and would hate to be single. It was fun to people watch though. Gosh those girls sure try hard. I've never seen so many big you know whats in my life. They were everywhere. LOL! Anyways...of course my 33rd yr old self could not hang very late and we left around 11:30 p.m. It was a great night and it was nice to have my cousin and her hubby watch Tator. They brought over their son Ethan who is almost three (Tatum's cousin) and they had such a blast playing that night. Sorry to ramble...I'm sleepy now so enjoy the pictures. :)
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
We had a great time! :)
Looks like yall had so much fun!!
Post a Comment