Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Butterfly Festival!


Butterfly

So today we went to the Butterfly festival in Plano inside where Gardenridge is! It was fun. They had a huge tent inside where you can walk inside and they give you a piece of cantelope that attracts the butterflies! It was so pretty and they would come and sit on your shoulder or you can easily hold them in your hands. Of course Tatum didn't want to hold one. He kept shaking his head and saying NO NO! Wow my little boy not into bugs. Hmmm. I guess that's a good thing. I don't want any cripper crawley's around the house down the road. Anyways hope you enjoy! If you get the chance I would go and check it out. Hey might give you an excuse to go shopping afterwards.




Butterfly

2 comments:

Our Happy Little Family said...

Awe, looks like yall had fun! We are going to try to go sometime on Fri. We hope to see you soon too...for sure next weekend...I can not wait!!

GioMitchTrev said...

We had a great time with you as ALWAYS!! See you soon!!