Thirteen things I need to do soon!
1. Enroll Tatum in Swim lessons: Seeing we have a pool, I think I for sure need to get Tatum in some lessons. He loves the water already so I think this will be fun for him as well.
2. Get back into scrapbooking! I used to do it alot about 4 years ago and then just got busy and of course had a baby! Ha! No time there. So going to a scrapbook convention this June and going to get caught up. I think I'm going to start doing some digital scrapbooking. Might be easier and less work.
3. Get new carpet or some hardwood floors! We've been meaning to do it, but just so freaking pricey. So soon enough we can get some!
4. I need to go and get Tatum's bday decorations and cake ordered for his party. Elmo themed @ pump it up jr. It'll be fun!
5. Speaking of scrapbooking...I need to put up my frames back on the wall since we last painted, I haven't gotten around to it yet.
6. I need to start planning a little beach trip for Dennis, Tatum, and me. Not sure where or if we want to drive or fly, but we want to go somewhere with him. It'll be his first real vacation away from Dallas!
7. Need to get back on my diet kick! I've been doing good, but need to take it up a couple notches! I've done yoga so far 3 days this week and worked out so I'm on the right track!
8. I need to so organize Tatum's clothes! The ones that are in 6 or 7 bins! I have had put his clothes away that don't fit and I know I need to go through them and organize them by size and get rid of some. Oh its so hard to let go of them, but I don't need all of them. Ha yeah I do!
9. Speaking of clothes...I need to get rid of 2 bags of my own clothes and take them to a shelter or salvation army. I got rid of so much stuff in my closet. I have so much more room for all the new stuff I want. Yeah more shopping! Not!
10. Need to take a trip out to the arboretum for some pretty pictures. We've been meaning to do that just been so busy. Hmmm..maybe this weekend!
11. Clean..clean...clean! Never fun...but there is always chores to do!
12. Set up Tatum's 2 year pedi appointment
13. Go get my teeth cleaned! Fun Fun!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
#14: Come back to StrollerFit...we miss you!!!
Haven't seen you in a while! Whats up? :) Miss Ya Girlie!
Post a Comment