Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Swimming and Grilling...

Whewwwwwwww! What a weekend! We had such a fun weekend with friends and family. Yesterday on Memorial Day we had some friends and kids over for a fun day of pool time fun. We had a blast! The kids all loved being in the water. We played some volleyball (well let's say we threw about 5 balls back and forth at each other). It was funny to see how many they could catch and throw back quickly. Then we ate some yummy chicken along with other stuff. You know the men...they have to grill their steaks. Then after we were water logged we went inside and played some Cranium. It was fun to see Grisel act out "Skinny dipping." So funny! Kids all played great and Tatum sure was wore out. Today he actually slept 4 hours. We went over to Michele R.'s for a Tuesday playday. Trevor and Tatum had a blast. Trevor was so funny! Michele told me when he awoke from his nap he was so excited and thought Tatum was down stairs still and was yelling Tatum, Tatum, Tatum and then she told me he started to cry because we weren't there. Too sweet. Cute little Trev. Alrighty I'm so sleepy myself from downloading 20 million pictures from this weekend. I think I'm caught up now. Here's my Memorial Day slideshow! Enjoy! Hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend. I wish I had more days off!!! Hehe!

No comments: