Monday, September 22, 2008

Catching up from our fun past weekends...

We had some fun past weekends. We decided to venture out to the Fort. Worth Zoo (Tatum's first time here). We had a blast and I just love watching Tatum's little face when he see's all the animals. He just had a great time. This zoo I think is so much nicer than the Dallas ones. Here's a slideshow of our fun time. Enjoy!




This past weekend we went to the Plano Balloon festival with my parents and it was so neat seeing how the balloons go up. There were so many variations of them. Tatum loved watching the balloons and got real excited at the big Dragon one and the big panda bear. They were my favorite as well. Here's some pics from our fun weekend. Oh and poor Dennis sat in an ant pile...don't ask me why he didn't look down before he sat and has like 20 bites now on his foot. Poor thing! At least Tator didn't get bitten.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

How fun! I love the Ft. Worth zoo!

Unknown said...

I loved that zoo! And I am sad I missed the balloon festival. I didn't think it would be that great for Jack's age but now am realizing I was wrong. At least there's next year! And poor Denise! But doesn't he know this is the ant capitol of the world??? Or at least I think so:) I'm always scratching some ant bite!