Monday, September 29, 2008

Mom's Night Out...

So Friday it was so fun to get my strollerfit mommies together and have a night out. We had so much to catch up on since alot of us haven't seen each other in forever. So we started out at Mattio's for some yummy mexican food and drinks. Whewww those margaritas were good, right Nikole? Hehe! Then we headed over to Megan's in her awesome movie theatre room and watched (Don't laugh)....yes Crossroads with Britany Spears! Which I think is a cute movie. We loved it! We had a great time and we will for sure do it again! We're going to try to make it a monthly thing so we can all catch up. Whitney we missed you! :( Here's some pics from our fun night!

Bree and me
Bree, me, Nikole, and Megan
Becca, me, and Michele
The crew!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Looks like fun! Yes, I'm sorry I couldn't go. Let's plan the next one soon!

Nikole said...

What margaritas???? :) What a fun night!