Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tatum's first Day of school...

Wow it's finally here and I made it! Tatum did great today at school. I dropped him off and he was a little confused as to why mommie was leaving...but he started playing with a toy and he was fine after that. The teacher said he's very sweet and did great today. He only slept for 20 minutes...but I'm sure its the whole getting used to sleeping with a bunch of strangers in a different place thing. And of course it was raining like crazy when I picked him up and we got soaked. The umbrella didn't help much at all. Here's some pics from today.

He has this look like where am I going mommie?
He ran in and started to play instantly so that's a good sign.

Tatum and his new teacher!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I am SO happy to hear he did so well!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of him with his "cammo gear"! It's like he's going in the army!

Nikole said...

Cute, cute, cute!