So it's almost here for Tatum's first day of preschool. I'm so super excited for him and all the fun he'll have and learn. We met his little teacher yesterday and his little classmates. There's 6 boys and 4 girls in his class. Lauren who used to be in strollerfit and who's an instructor now has her daughter Bella in Tatum's class. I was like hey girl....I know you! The room was cute and just so cute to see Tatum's little name on the door. Wow he's becoming a big boy now. They had us take home a little placemat to decorate up with all Tatum's favorite things with pictures and stuff. I had fun making it.
So today was spent getting his things together, labeled, packing his lunch! So cute! I'm sure I'll be a bit teary-eyed, but I know he's in good hands. I'll try to grab some snap shots of him tommorrow. I can't wait to hear about everyone's first day. Take care! Miss you guys! Hugs!
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Soooo cute!! I can't wait to see and hear how it goes!!!
How did he do?? How did you do?? Let's do coffee or lunch one Tues or Thurs!! :)
Post a Comment