Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tatum's new little friend

Yeah I'm back to the bloggin world. Sorry we've been so busy lately! So update on Tator, he's doing great now! His eyes are still a little red from his surgery but it dosen't even phase him one bit. Tatum got a much needed hair cut which came out so cute. We usually get one every month to month 1/2. I love Farrah at Snip It's! She's so sweet. "Oh I love your precious little head, I love you so much baby." That's what she always says to Tatum. I found out she says that to all the kids, but we still love her. LOL!

I recently met a great new friend from my mommies group, Cindy who lives so super close to us. So Tatum has been hanging alot with his new little friend Jacob. Jacob is a little cutie pie and they play so good together. She's watched Tatum a couple of times and they act like they've known each other for years. So cute! We get to watch little man tommorrow night. Here's some pics from their little playday together. Oh and I so miss all my strollerfit friends. Hope you guys are all doing well. I finally have some time to get caught up on everyone's blogs. I miss you guys! We all need to catch up soon.
Jacob and Tatum
Tatum was obsessed with Jacob's truck!

They are glued to this cartoon!
High fives!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute are those boys!!! Mine will be rid of the Beatles hair tomorrow...and Farah will tell him she loves HIM more than anyone, too!!!! Oh well, at least all the kids in town feel special! xoxo

Nikole said...

We miss u guys!!!!

Unknown said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!! I am so happy you are back! I've missed you! Maybe we can get together sometime next week! I'll email/call you! Give Tatum a big squeeze!!!

Whitney said...

So sweet :) We need to get together!! We need to have a SF reunion :)